Ascension is proud to provide several programs in support of our many customers to further help them with their accessibility goals.
For every lift that your school or district purchases, Ascension will donate $500 toward providing school supplies to help support your teachers and students.
- Permanent or portable options are available
- Educational discount program when buying 5 lifts or more for qualifying districts
- Co-op purchasing program for extended discounts across multiple districts within a state
- Industry best 10-year warranty program on drive train
- Designed for commercial use in both indoor or outdoor locations
- Free engineering reviews by Ascension Engineers to ensure proper lift model is specified. They also offer feedback on lift placement as well as project-specific drawings
- Made in the USA at our ISO 9001/AS9100 certified manufacturing facility
- Free Technical Support as long as you own the lift
- Ascension offers a buy-back program if your needs change later
For customers purchasing at volume, Ascension provides price-break discounts. For further information, contact an Ascension Sales representative.
Extended Warranty and Maintenance
Ascension’s standard warranty and maintenance program provides 10-Year Drivetrain, 4-Year Parts, 90-Day Labor. However, Ascension offers extended warranty and maintenance programs for interested customers. Tell your Ascension Sales representative about your interest in an extended plan when you request a quote!